Last week was spent being a tourist in my home state of Oregon. It was such a fun getaway to visit with family and take some time to see the state I grew up in! We drove up the coast, checked out Astoria (famous for The Goonies), hiked Multnomah Falls, and spent the weekend in Eugene. July is the perfect time to get out of the heat in Phoenix and spend time outdoors in Oregon!
1. dinner at Rogue Brewery
2. sea lion relaxing in Yaquina Bay
3. Yaquina Bay Bridge in Newport
4. Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, which is a protected Marine Garden
5. playing with the nostalgia setting on my camera :)
1. & 2. hiking Multnomah Falls
3. view of Eugene from Skinner Butte
4. my nephew rocking out on my harmonica necklace :)
5.The Crying Conan at Voodoo Doughnut… Conan’s first stop of his tour last year was in Eugene and this is the tribute!
Lot’s of fun and I’m already looking forward to our next trip… ;)This entry was posted in travel and tagged hiking, oregon, road trip, travel. ← Hot Air Balloon Ride T-Store Scores: Vacation Edition! →