Tag Archives: la lista
December 4, 2011
October 12, 2011
These books are high on my wishlist. I’ve been a Design Sponge reader and Bust subscriber for years and think these books must be full of fantastic info/projects. I think the Orla Keily, Vera, and Alvin Lustig books would be really inspirational for patterns and design.
1. Design Sponge at Home
2. Bust DIY Guide to Life
3. Burda Style Sewing Handbook
4. Born Modern
5. Orla Kiely- Pattern
Does anyone have/recommend these books? I’ve been on a book buying hiatus for a few months, are there any other recent craft books I should add to the list?
September 10, 2011
August 20, 2011
This month I have had the opportunity to sponsor a few lovely blogs. If you haven’t seen their awesomeness before, make sure to check them out! I now present to you, in alphabetical order– cause I’m a dork like that, a list of some link love!
If you are interested in some button swapping, shoot me an email!
lalafauxbois at gmail dot com
For today’s list I’m going on a virtual shopping trip! Here’s some of the things I’m drooling over right now…
1. Zebra Wood sunglasses from Tumbleweeds Oddities. I love woodgrain! I will credit growing up in the middle of the woods for that. These will probably be a birthday present to myself, from myself and will be the nicest sunglasses I’ve ever owned :) I will definitely go for the option of veneering the arms of the glasses as well!
2. Chevron Metal necklace from Scarlett Garnet. I love geometric jewelry and this would make a great statement piece!
3. Another Etsy find is this Narwhal T-shirt from Tee Shirt Gnome. They have so many cool shirts it was hard to pick a favorite. I told you I’m addicted to Etsy browsing!
4. I need a snazzier iphone case and I love the retro look of this one from Modcloth!
5. I’ve been admiring colorful headphones and these from Urbanears would be perfect for geeking out on my favorite podcasts! :)
Well… time to stop pretend shopping and get to work ;)