My thoughts on the week, if you follow me on Twitter these aren’t new :)
1. There is NOTHING in the world better than waking up to a text from a friend letting you know he left baked goods on your doorstep for breakfast.
2. I’m convinced group projects in my classes are simply to torture me.
3. Server dreams are the most un-relaxing way to spend a night’s sleep. If you’ve ever been a server- you know this.
4. I met with my first design client this week!
5. Dresses still rule, but separates are fun. Thrifting skirts is the new black.
Let’s all have a good weekend, mmmkay??This entry was posted in outfits and tagged outfits, t-store scores, vintage. ← birds of a feather… getting real… →