Welcome to the first installment of La Lista! I love to make lists and this is where I can make a list about anything I want! The first issue will spotlight the awesomeness of summer. The title refers to this video featuring the always adorable Zooey D. The northern hemisphere is smack dab in the middle of summer which means in AZ we are half way done with everyday temps over 100 degrees. That doesn’t mean I mind hot temps, I have found many reasons to love hot summers and here they are! (in no particular order)
1. Salt River Tubing: this year I learned that going on a weekday is much more fun than weekends…
2. & 3. Don’t get me wrong, I love wearing tights and sipping hot chai tea lattes but these are fun too!
4. Brian’s parents spend a lot of time at the lake and we like to go visit them. Here he is water-skiing with his mom, too cute!!
5. Summer treats! I’ve been experimenting with homemade popsicles and this is my fave so far: Nutella and Greek Yogurt by the awesome Emma from Food Coma. I just mixed up the ingredients so they’d be a little sweeter.
6. Last but not least, I love a good ol’ fashioned pool party with my friends! These pictures were taken with this camera.
Hope you’re having a good summer!This entry was posted in La Lista! and tagged Arizona, pictures, pool party, summer, underwater camera. ← T-Store Scores: Vacation Edition! my new favorite vintage skirt… →